The management of GeniProcess is committed to taking the necessary measures in order to maintain the integrity of the environment by:
- Maintaining the natural resources and eliminate waste and pollution prevention.
- Working in a safe environment.
- Cleaning out sites after work is complete.
- Observe local laws and regulations and the requirements of international standards set out by the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
GeniProcess performs individual tasks in a manner that continually improves its services through the utilization of advanced technology and skilled manpower ensuring that customer requirements are fulfilled on time and every time, achieving goal of customer satisfaction.
The company is committed to continuous improvement across all departments and individuals to raise the level of quality management systems, safety and occupational health and the environment. Here at GeniProcess our teams are regularly audited on-site for health and safety compliance. New recruits are promptly given theoretical and practical training for the:
- The proper use of PPE.
- Risk assessment.
- Problem solving for impending risks.